Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dreams

Some people remember theirs, some don't. I happen to remember mine. Usually arent too bad, just weird. Then again, I am weird. I've tried reading online trying to decipher what some of them mean. But it doesnt really get me anywhere. I notice sometimes my dreams are directly affected by what i did that day, or read, or thought of before sleeping.

i would like to be able to show others what i see in my dreams, but sometimes theres so much detail it would be impossible. its kinda like a "you had to be there" thing

It's crazy what the mind does. It goes off on its own, going wild. If we didnt sleep or dream well then we would really go insane.

My dreams happen to always be in color. Sometimes I can hear things, but thats usually associated to my actual surroundings in my room. Theres dialogue, i dont know about smell...but touch as well. ....i dont get those as much ;(

of course theres the occasional sleep sort of paralysis. i'll be running from something or trying to get away and try to scream only to wake up in a stuck position in bed. that kinda freaks me out.

But the other night I had a dream where the day repeated. I guess kinda like the movie "groundhog day" yet i've only seen about 10 minutes of that movie. but instead it was friday the 13th, talk about suck. but i know before bed that night i had been looking online at snorg tees and they had a cute one with michael myers from friday the 13th looking sad becuase it was friday the 12th haha. afterwords in this dream i remember looking at myself in the mirror. (doesnt mean im vain) haha....and in the dream i figured out it was a dream and figured i could wake up. and so i did. weird.

i hope tonite i can have some pleasant dreams ;)

who else has interesting dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment