Friday, July 16, 2010

I was watching the news today and saw this story about bees. In West Hartford center I guess a bunch of bees were possibly moving to a new nest and decided to stop and rest on someones car! no thanks! I'm glad it wasnt my car!

I got to work today and there was NO WHERE to park. I guess West Hartford has a sidewalk sale. Plus, its Friday, the parking lot is always more full on Fridays...ugh...

Still muggy as ever. I get it. Its summer, its going to get hot, and its going to get humid. but seriously, there hasnt been a nice day in a long time. Its been too hot and too humid.

Just give me fall! lol, I love fall!

I bought some decals for my nails...guess what they are...SQUIRRELS!! yes, what did you think they would be? ;)

BTW, I love this hahahaha!
http://senorgif.com/2010/07/14/animated-gif-sandwich-rage/

No comments:

Post a Comment