Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Its been a while

I see its been a while since I posted here....hmmm what have I been up to?

Not too much really. Even though I finished school in December I finally had commencement in May...so I did that, that was cool :)

After the past year or so of not feeling well, I finally got to see the doctor for a routine physical exam. I didn't have a lot of energy, random pains all over. Nothing physically wrong with me though. The doc said I have mild depression. While I didn't wanna admit I had it, it made sense somehow. Even though I HATE taking pills/medicine for anything, I followed the doc suggestion of going on Lexapro

I'm only on 5 mg a day, but I can say I do feel better. my mood overall is better, I don't have the pains I did. I have the energy I need (though the heat and humidity of late has sucked some of that out....gross)

Problem is my insurance wont cover it. So when I run out of lexapro, they want me on celexa. we'll see how that goes.

What else... hmm I ventured up to NH for a day (drove alone! gasp!) and met family up there. got my first ride on a jet ski...first drive too ;)

went to a mets/brewers game, had a good time there

went to my first ever Sonic drive thru (yum!)

I'm not as upset as I was with work. Work used to piss me off, but not so much anymore. Could it be the medicine? maybe. I still don't know what I want for a career. people always ask, but I got nothin for them.

They tell me to be a photographer. That would be nice, but my guess is competition is tough. But it is something I like doing. cvs is not a place I wanna stay forever. But its a good place to stay now, until I figure out what it is that I wanna do.

btw, the squirrels in my yard are nuts....

No comments:

Post a Comment